Our client is a fast paced web3 startup making NFTs accessible to everyone. We think that NFTs are a new computing primitive with massive untapped potential. Our goal is to pioneer their utility and make them available to the 99% of people who never had one.
Our main product today is Crossmint.io, an SDK for NFT creators to accept credit card payments. It takes 5 minutes to integrate and it enables anyone to mint in 1 minute by using their email and credit card. No wallet or crypto required.
We have VC-backing and a team of awesome humans from Google, Amazon, Facebook, Whatsapp, McKinsey, Stanford, Harvard, and other great companies!
We are quickly growing our team of smart and good people to build the future of the Internet!
Role : Back End Developer
Salary: Competitive pay + full benefits + equity Location: Miami or remote
– Develop the software and infrastructure required to fulfill our mission
– Solve technical problems involving back-end software engineering and user interface
– Contribute to technical strategies, vision, and architecture
– Work in a truly agile environment, able to gather and understand requirements, propose solutions
for those and build them
– Design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
– Maintain the product and automation, including tests and operations
– Solana (web3.js)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent knowledge and skills and industry experience
– 2+ years of professional experience developing production systems
Python, Scala, Ruby, etc.
Preferred experience (not required):
– Experience with Solana or EVM based smart contracts
– Has made or purchased NFTs before
– Experience with software engineering best practices, such as design and code reviews, source control management, or build, testing and operations processes
Upload your latest CV here (include a contact number!)