As a Platform Engineer, you must be able work collaboratively with team members and partners across projects. The right person will be responsible for maintaining, scaling, and monitoring existing infrastructure, including cloud machines, bare-metal servers, and a Kubernetes cluster, to allow the project to provide secure and reliable industry-leading Proof-of-Stake validation services.
- Strong networking skills, including routing, forwarding, load-balancing
- Strong Linux skills, including an understanding of the kernel and userspace.
- Experience with a range of diverse DevOps tools. Kubernetes, Ansible, and Packer.
- Golang and/or Rust would be an advantage.
- Ensuring best practice across development, testing, and security
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
This position is for a senior engineer, you may also apply as a junior engineer or intern for this role.