Unreal Engine Game Developer/Engineer
Up to $80,000 (negotiable)
The Job Role
Our Client is a Blockchain Gaming Studio with industry leaders and experts from top companies in gaming tech and the blockchain space including EA Trion Worlds Bungie Microsoft Rockstar Amazon Enjin OlympusDAO SuperFarm and more.
They are venture capital-backed with leading investors across Europe Asia and North America building a truly enjoyable game experience integrated with blockchain tech including fungible and non fungible tokens designing a sustainable open economy for gamers.
are currently building a unique MMORPG 3PS game with unique RTS mechanics and are looking for an Unreal Engine Gameplay Developer to help build our game. You should be comfortable solving complex problems and building components of a game platform. This role pays highly competitively with various benefits and a token/equity share for employees they are open to potential full-time or part-time roles.
What you will be doing:
- Developing a game that will be leveraging the latest tech that Unreal Engine can provide
- Helping to establish development practices and development pipeline
- Coordinating with fellow developers on project requirements/timelines
- Being part of a team that will quickly prototype movement, gameplay, sandbox, and other gameplay concepts
- Optimize and debug applications when necessary
- Knowledge and passion for Video Games and Game Development
- Having a strong desire to honor the player’s time and investment in our ecosystem
- Understanding of Unreal Engine, C++, and industry “off the shelf” solutions
- Experience with source control, collaboration, distribution solution packages such as GitHub, Perforce, etc.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with using distribution solutions such as Steam, Epic Game store, etc
- Have shipped multiplatform (Console, PC, Mobile) games
- Familiarity with “VoxelPlugin” or a similar toolset for developing Voxel-based environments
- Passion for working on game concepts such as but not limited to; UGC, Destructible Environments, P2E, Verticality, Parkour, advanced movement mechanics, etc.
- Remote Work
- Token Allocation
- Stipend/Operational Budget for Office
- Cool Merch (if you like that sort of thing) and a unique Team PFP