Web3 Product Manager
Salary (bonus + tokens) & Location
About the company & role within the project
Our client accelerates web3 adoption by empowering community and founders to identify, build, and fund the ideas of tomorrow. They’re aiming to become the #1 platform to support innovators and progressive ideas, funded by the community; to create a world where the value provided by the many, outweighs the influence of the few.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of UX designers, and engineers to develop strategic product and feature roadmaps.
- Build and grow Polkastarter’s products by analyzing user needs, usage patterns, and industry trends.
- Be the internal evangelist. Build consensus with management, colleagues, partners, and users.
- Define detailed product features and user stories intended for engineering and design. Prioritize the features in product roadmaps.
- Represent business interests during the design and development phases.
- Work with project/program management to communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high-quality products are delivered on time.
- Develop launch plans and ensure the readiness of the various business partners.
- Proven experience as a product manager, product owner, or relevant role.
- Passionate about developer relations, product development, or UX for enterprise software products.
- Identify and convey the big picture insights while also remaining detail-oriented and data-driven in your problem-solving approach.
- Formulate a robust product vision and translate it into actionable epics and user stories to guide engineering product development.
- Empathize strongly with your users’ needs and create transparent, honest feedback loops to understand user pain points.
- Commit to delivering the best-in-class user experience by collaborating closely with UX designers and contributing to design discussions.
- Put people first and build strong connections across cross-functional teams and partners situated around the globe.
- Possess a curiosity to dig deeper into a product’s underlying data, adoption barriers, and user experience to improve it.
- Listen to and negotiate expertly with stakeholders to find compromises, make tradeoffs, and maximize delivered value.
- Take accountability for owning and leading impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- Develop and exercise cross-functional influence to translate between business owners and technical teams.
- Work fully remote
- Enjoy our fantastic office in central Lisbon
- Get complimentary snacks/fruit / hot drinks/water/beverages at our offices.
- Participate in our amazing summer event
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave
- Competitive compensation.